انتقلت منتديات لكِ النسائية إلى هذا الرابط:
منتديات لكِ النسائية
هذا المنتدى للقراءة فقط.

للبحث في شبكة لكِ النسائية:
الصفحة 34 من 38 الأولىالأولى ... 24303132333435363738 الأخيرالأخير
عرض النتائج 331 الى 340 من 373

الموضوع: هل تريدون ممارسة اللغة الانجليزية ؟؟!! تفضلو اهلا و سهلا ....

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2007
    الموقع
    السويد
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    alslam aliikom ham with you but i just reading what you are writing

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2005
    الموقع
    مملكة الانسانية
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    just want to write any thing

loool

i can't imagine that the summer goino quikly

just 19 days to back to studying

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    الموقع
    بلاد الله...تحت رحمة الله...بين اجنحة امى الحبيبة
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    تعقيب كتبت بواسطة sjoood عرض الرد
    alslam aliikom ham with you but i just reading what you are writing
    اhiiiii sjoood how are you darling....reaaad and write participe with us we will happy to see your point of view
    تعقيب كتبت بواسطة $نسائم الخليج$ عرض الرد
    just want to write any thing

loool

i can't imagine that the summer goino quikly

just 19 days to back to studying
    aaaah reaally you didn't back yet.......me too we will in 25th but i still wondring if i will gp or wait tel after ramadan inshallah hehehe what do u think??

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الموقع
    With AZS
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    hello girls, bentislam don't you ever talk about this topic or else, just kidding hhh. to be honest i'm not against it but i will refuse to live with my husband if he decides to marry again, i like to be the only wife in his life and the only love in his heart, and as i told my husband once if you choose to do it just let me know so i can walk away sooner than later, because i think if he thinks about it at that point i'm not enough for him and not satisfying his needs.However, there is a man that cheats alot so sinc

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    جزاكم الله خير لي عوده باذن الله

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الموقع
    With AZS
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    continue...
    so since he's everyday with a different woman and the wife knows about it and she is willing to stay with him she has to accept the idea and let him marry another woman or even more to protect him and herself, protect him from the punishement of allah to adultrers and herself from STDs. About school are you really complaining you didn't even start i started a month ago and i already took the first exam poor me

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    الموقع
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    تعقيب كتبت بواسطة cute leen عرض الرد
    continue...
    so since he's everyday with a different woman and the wife knows about it and she is willing to stay with him she has to accept the idea and let him marry another woman or even more to protect him and herself, protect him from the punishement of allah to adultrers and herself from STDs. About school are you really complaining you didn't even start i started a month ago and i already took the first exam poor me
    hehehehe alreaaady started pooooooooooooor you lol just kidding sweet lady. learning and studieng is good better then stay at home do nothing hehehe yes sure.
    تعقيب كتبت بواسطة cute leen عرض الرد
    hello girls, bentislam don't you ever talk about this topic or else, just kidding hhh. to be honest i'm not against it but i will refuse to live with my husband if he decides to marry again, i like to be the only wife in his life and the only love in his heart, and as i told my husband once if you choose to do it just let me know so i can walk away sooner than later, because i think if he thinks about it at that point i'm not enough for him and not satisfying his needs.However, there is a man that cheats alot so sinc
    ehehe sobhaaana llah i have the same way of thinking.. ok i'm not against but i can't accept to be second wife niether to have doraa. god give us the best husband who will never nevr think to marry again hehehe this is good...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    الموقع
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    تعقيب كتبت بواسطة " إيلاف " عرض الرد
    جزاكم الله خير لي عوده باذن الله
    welcome ايلاف any time you want

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    الموقع
    القمر
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الموقع
    الامارات
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    good evening girls..how is everyone...I hope fine...bentlislam where are you I didn t see you today ..we are missing you too darling
    dear cute leen actually I think that you hare a great in english and I hope that I can learn more from you all sisters
    let s talk about the new topic (ITS A HOT ONE hhh)but hopping that we will read to many ansewrs...in my point of view I THINK THAT THERE IS AN ONLY raison for me to accept a man who is already married and the raison is : if he is separeted with his wife ..wich mean they just don t want divorce because of family for exemple or the wife is scared of the fact that she will be a divorced woman...wich mean that even if this man is already married I am the only one with who he will leavee and with who he will have any act between husband and wife
    so this is the only raison that coul d make me agree to married with someone who s already have another (wife) except this I will say noooooo...but the funny thing is that I am alreaddy married hhh .. so that was my point of view about this subject...hoping that other girls will join us...I am wishing you a spelinded week

مواضيع مشابهه

1. الردود: 9
    اخر موضوع: 04-02-2012, 12:02 PM
  2. الهدرزة الليبية 201 اهلا و سهلا ...
    بواسطة نوسة* في ركن الألعاب والترفيه
    الردود: 237
    اخر موضوع: 15-03-2010, 02:36 PM
  3. الردود: 5
    اخر موضوع: 17-01-2009, 07:10 PM
  4. تفضلو في ضيافة سوسو22 في العيد اهلا سهلا فيكم
    بواسطة soso22 في الحلويات والكب كيك والكيك وحلويات العيد
    الردود: 105
    اخر موضوع: 02-11-2008, 10:08 AM
  5. احتاج ممارسة الانجليزية
    بواسطة MarwaAhmed في ركن اللغات
    الردود: 1
    اخر موضوع: 21-01-2008, 12:49 AM

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ