تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة

flower1 طلب باترون اكياس اطفال...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

صبـــاح/مســـاء الخير...

انا محتااجه باترون للاكياس اللي باالصور يااليت احصل وحد عنده الباترون او تقدر تسوي له باترون اكون شااااااااكرة لها...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    الموقع
    في رياض القلب
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    خخخخخخخخخخخخ

انا طلبتها قبلك ومع الاسف مافيه احد افادني فيها يمكن المانع خير

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    حبيبتي هذي جديدة على الساحة وانا انجنيت حتى اسويها وبديت فيها من اجتهادي وخلص علي الخيط وبكرة راح يجي الخيط واذا ضبط معايا راح انزله فموضوع وتشوفينه ان شاء الله
    بس هو فكرته ممكن تكون بسيطة
    هو انك تسوي قاعدة دائرية من تحت زي قاعدة القبعة وتكبريها للحجم المطلوب وبعدين تشتغلي بدون زيادة حتى يصير اسطوانة بطول البيبي وتبدأي تسوي زيادة من ورى عشان يغطي الراس وتصير زي شرنقة الدودة بس مفتوحة من الأمام بشكل مايل هذا اللي تخيلته وان شاء الله انا قاعدة اشتغل فيه وبس اخلصه راح اعلمكم الطريقة ان شاء الله
    استني علي شوية واذا ولدت اعذروني يمكن اختفي عن المنتدى بأي لحظة لأني دخلت الأسبوع الثاني من التاسع والله يسهل علي وعليكم
    وممكن نشوف ابداعات الأخوات يمكن يفيدونا بزيادة

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2008
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التدوينات
    اختى mrmr1400 اناشاء الله تقومى بالسلامة و تولدى طفل يبارك لك الله فيه.
    و نحن بانتظار الكيس

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى

. Enveloping the baby in warmth and softness creates the perfect image for a portrait. Bulky yarn and extra large needles create a soft stockinette that stretches and hugs the baby. I kept the pattern as simple as can be: it's just a stockinette rectangle, and it knits up quickly due to the gauge of yarn.

Materials:
    Bulky Wool Yarn
    Knitting needles, US size 19
    Crochet Hook
    Before you begin. get the target measurements of the baby you are knitting for. I knit this cocoon for the lovely baby Piper, who is 3 months old, and measures about 24 inches long, so I just added rows until I reached 28 inches. The cocoon is knit fairly wide, and has a nice give, but, if the baby you are knitting for is younger or older you can adjust the width of the pattern. Work a swatch of ten stitches by ten rows. Then use that swatch to determine how many stitches you should cast on in proportion to the measurements of the baby.

Step 1: Cast on 25 stitches.

Step 2: Knit in the stockinette stitch until the you reach your desired length. I wanted the cocoon for Piper to be 30 inches long, and so I knit 60 rows.

Step 3: Cast off. If you like, use the crochet hook to turn the tail of yarn into an I-cord. Otherwise, break the yarn and weave in the end.

Step 4: Use the crochet hook to lace up the cocoon. Just weave the yarn in and out of the edge stitches to seam it shut. While we were taking pictures with Piper, I thought that it would be lovely to actually incorporate the lacing into the design. It would be so cute to use a wide ribbon to lace the baby up into the cocoon as a sort of modern bunting!

Step 5: Use the crochet hook to weave some extra yarn into the very bottom edge of the cocoon. Gather up the end into a knotted closure, and secure it with a knot

وانتي عليكي الترجمه مشغول بالتريكو
    آخر مرة عدل بواسطة منار111 : 09-11-2009 في 10:33 AM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    الموقع
    فاس المملكة المغربية
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    الله يسهل عليك الولادة ويرزقك الذرية الطيبة ويفرحك بها

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    تعقيب كتبت بواسطة mrmr1400 عرض الرد
    حبيبتي هذي جديدة على الساحة وانا انجنيت حتى اسويها وبديت فيها من اجتهادي وخلص علي الخيط وبكرة راح يجي الخيط واذا ضبط معايا راح انزله فموضوع وتشوفينه ان شاء الله
    بس هو فكرته ممكن تكون بسيطة
    هو انك تسوي قاعدة دائرية من تحت زي قاعدة القبعة وتكبريها للحجم المطلوب وبعدين تشتغلي بدون زيادة حتى يصير اسطوانة بطول البيبي وتبدأي تسوي زيادة من ورى عشان يغطي الراس وتصير زي شرنقة الدودة بس مفتوحة من الأمام بشكل مايل هذا اللي تخيلته وان شاء الله انا قاعدة اشتغل فيه وبس اخلصه راح اعلمكم الطريقة ان شاء الله
    استني علي شوية واذا ولدت اعذروني يمكن اختفي عن المنتدى بأي لحظة لأني دخلت الأسبوع الثاني من التاسع والله يسهل علي وعليكم
    وممكن نشوف ابداعات الأخوات يمكن يفيدونا بزيادة

الله يجزاك خير ويسهل علينا وعليك انشاءالله ويقومك باالسلامةفعلاً انا حسيت طريقته سهله بس قلت يمكن له باترون بدل مااحوس وافك بس بنتظر تجربتك انشاالله وبشرينا بسلامتك...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    تعقيب كتبت بواسطة منار111 عرض الرد

. Enveloping the baby in warmth and softness creates the perfect image for a portrait. Bulky yarn and extra large needles create a soft stockinette that stretches and hugs the baby. I kept the pattern as simple as can be: it's just a stockinette rectangle, and it knits up quickly due to the gauge of yarn.

Materials:
    Bulky Wool Yarn
    Knitting needles, US size 19
    Crochet Hook
    Before you begin. get the target measurements of the baby you are knitting for. I knit this cocoon for the lovely baby Piper, who is 3 months old, and measures about 24 inches long, so I just added rows until I reached 28 inches. The cocoon is knit fairly wide, and has a nice give, but, if the baby you are knitting for is younger or older you can adjust the width of the pattern. Work a swatch of ten stitches by ten rows. Then use that swatch to determine how many stitches you should cast on in proportion to the measurements of the baby.

Step 1: Cast on 25 stitches.

Step 2: Knit in the stockinette stitch until the you reach your desired length. I wanted the cocoon for Piper to be 30 inches long, and so I knit 60 rows.

Step 3: Cast off. If you like, use the crochet hook to turn the tail of yarn into an I-cord. Otherwise, break the yarn and weave in the end.

Step 4: Use the crochet hook to lace up the cocoon. Just weave the yarn in and out of the edge stitches to seam it shut. While we were taking pictures with Piper, I thought that it would be lovely to actually incorporate the lacing into the design. It would be so cute to use a wide ribbon to lace the baby up into the cocoon as a sort of modern bunting!

Step 5: Use the crochet hook to weave some extra yarn into the very bottom edge of the cocoon. Gather up the end into a knotted closure, and secure it with a knot

وانتي عليكي الترجمه مشغول بالتريكو

مشكوووووورة ياقلبي والله يجزاك خير بس للاسف انا فاشلة باالتريكو بس بحاول اجرب اسويه باالكروشية والله ييسر انشاالله اكرر شكري..

مواضيع مشابهه

1. طلب مساعده .......... ترجمة باترون >>> او باترون مصور
    بواسطة همس الأمآني في ركن الكروشيه والتريكو
    الردود: 20
    اخر موضوع: 01-12-2011, 10:05 AM
  2. غرف نوم اطفال؛غرف نووم اطفال موديلات 2010موضة2011
    بواسطة kitty_moon في الديكور الداخلي والخارجي
    الردود: 0
    اخر موضوع: 19-04-2010, 07:15 PM
  3. اكياس المبيضين
    بواسطة mo7 في الحمل والولادة و الرضاعة
    الردود: 5
    اخر موضوع: 07-03-2010, 08:46 PM
  4. اطفال الأيدز .. والدور على باقى اطفال العرب
    بواسطة عيون المها في الملتقى الحواري
    الردود: 8
    اخر موضوع: 14-04-2005, 10:41 AM

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ