الموضوع: i7tharoo al aspartame

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة

i7tharoo al aspartame

alsalaam alaikum
    ya akhwat i7tharoo al aspartame, kareet kateer makalat 3an al aspartame wa fi kulhaa lakeet inu al aspartame lahu taatheer mubasher 3ala al damag, wa fi ba3th al makalaat lakeet inahu yusabeb saratan al mukh wa al3eath bellah, allh ykhaleekum i7tharoo wa 7ata marda al sukar besraha
    ana ashrab al shai bidun sukar aw a7ut 3asal
    kollo le game3 akrebakum wa asdekaakum
    wa alsalaam

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    الموقع
    USA
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    My Dear wardatalbustan

For me I can't read in arabic-english like this. So I solved this problem by buying an arabic keyboard and start typing in arabic ( specilally that one of the sisters told me to write in arabic) . In addition, there is a way I got it from the MONTADA to enable typing arabic from the computer himself if you wish I can send you the link.
    With my best wishes for you

Ula

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    dear sister ula:
    thank you so much , what i ment to say is that be carful & don't take aspartame cuz i read so many articles & i askes one of my friends & he said that aspartame causes brain cancer wa al3eath beallh,so if you could please send me the link, i really appreciate it

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    الموقع
    USA
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    Ok sweety,

this is th elink just follow the instruction and you will be fine inshallah

http://www.lakii.com/vb/showthread.php?t=148538

Eventhough you can type in arabic now : click alt + shift to the right to type in arabic and alt+ shift to the left to type in english .

Now all what you have to do is to buy an arabic keyboard because you need to know the letters. God be with you inshallah.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    sister ula:
    thank you so much wa jazak allah khairan, it worked all what i need now is to buy the arabic keyboard, from where can i get it?
    thanks
    salaam

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    الموقع
    USA
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    it depends on where are you living, but I think that you have for sure some arabic stores around you, right? you will find it there inshallah. Also, you may search from the internet ...try www.ebay.com and you will find it inshallah, salam.

مواضيع مشابهه

1. ~¤ô¦¦§¦¦ô¤~ L'aspartame لاسبارتام المحليات و خطرها ~¤ô¦¦§¦¦ô¤~♥× رد19 و 15 متميز×♥
    بواسطة ☺أم إبراهيم☺ في ركن التغذية والصحة والرجيم
    الردود: 21
    اخر موضوع: 08-02-2012, 06:06 PM

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ