Dec 2005
    الموقع
    USA
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة

byebye Hi

Al-Salam alikum everybody
    I am new here. I discovered this club accidentally and I am very happy of course. I started a diet system month ago (I tried several diet systems and this is the last one)I eat oatmeal with skim milk and one of the sugar substitute (Splenda) every morning and it is very good and helps the body to reduce the fat cellsbesides its good source to reduce the cholesterol in the body. I use very low sodium in everything (sometimes none) because as you know salt collect the water in the body and transfer it to fat cells. I drink 100 oz of water every day and that helps me a lot. In the last month, I lost 13 lb and I am happy with it. I hope inshallah that I will continue till I reach my normal weight inshallah hoping that we all will support each other her, thanks a lot.[/CENTER[/RIGHT

Ula

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2004
    الموقع
    أعمــاق بحـــاري
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى

وعليكم السلام ورحمه الله يولا

كتير اسمتعتك بتجربتك وانا بقرا فيها
    بس ياريت تفيدني اكتر عن الاملاح وتحبسها بالجسم كيفية الحل لها
    لانه هالمشكله عندي انه الماي متحبس بالجسم بسبب الاملاح
    وبيني وبينك بفكر اخد حبوب لحتى يتخلص الجسم من الماي
    شورايك؟

إن الساعة الأكثر ظلمة هي الساعة التي تسبق شروق الشمس

اذا ان اعجبكِ موضوع لي فلا تقل لي شكراً و لكن أدعي:
    اللهم اغفر له ولوالديه ما تقدم من ذنبهم و ما تأخر..
    وقِهم عذاب القبر وعذاب النار .. و ادخلهم الفردوس الاعلى مع
    الانبياء و الشهداء و الصالحين...واجعل دعائهم مستجاب بالدنيا والآخره اللهم اجمعين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2005
    الموقع
    السعوديه
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    اهلا يولا فيكي
    اول شي بدي احكيلك بامكانك الكتابه بلعربي
    يوجد المفاتيح العربيه اعلى الشاشه اليسار
    بلنسبه لل اوتميل طبعا كتير مفيد وبحمي من الاصابه بلسرطان
    وهاي معلومه طبيه من طبيب
    وانا صراحه من زمان بدور عليه ما في منه عنا لحالو يعني ساده او متل الكورن فلكس
    بس في منتج منه بلزبيب والعسل
    وفي كتير سعرات

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    الموقع
    USA
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    Thanks everybody. I would like to write in arabic but my keyboard dosn't work with arabic letter. My name is 3ola or Ola this is how it should be Pronouns .

For the salt, try to drink water as much as you can 10 cups like 100 oz and don't use too much salt on food. Besides, you can try some dishes without salt for example, I get used now to eat arabic salad without salt. I put lemon with little bit of hot souse and its very delicous for me.Try to avoid eating any salty thing like nuts, cheese,...

For the oatmeal, I remember when I was last time in Jordan I found it but you can try to choise the lowest one contain calories. try also to read the label of any thing you buy always. avoid saturated or transfer fat because they contian a lot of calories and other things.

I am very happy to communicate with all of you , have a nice day

Ula (3ola)

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ