الموضوع: the reminder

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    الردود
    الجنس

the reminder

Dear Beloved,

This is a reminder!

A reminder that I love you, I really do, you might not know me, but my faith (ISLAM) asks me to love, respect and honor every living human, as it was one creator who has created us all, and honored us by having a soul out of his.

A reminder for you to listen to the call of GOD, the call to walk the path leading to him, where you can find all the peace, grace, Kindness, forgiveness and compassion

In a world where injustice has prevailed, where human beings strayed in a mess of cultures where values & morals have diminished, with little - very little - of love and sincerity left.

But, behind these clouds of injustice lies the sun of ISLAM, a faith that can save us all, and help us change the world to a perfect place to live in,

A faith that help us know why we are living, and why we will be leaving, a faith to help us know the rights & duties towards God, ourselves, and other people
    A faith which shows us the God worthy of worship, a God who loves us more than how mothers love their newly born babies
    A faith that builds, preserves, protects, loves, cares, develops, educates, heals and understands
    A faith that bring us the best of this life, and help us be the best of ourselves.
    I don't want to make this message longer, but, If you are Muslim or non-Muslim and have any questions regarding ISLAM, or need any assistance (in any language), Please write an email to: ** and be sure that I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please forward this message to those who you know and care about, Send them a reminder that would count in your credit on Judgment day and benefit you and them to get the best of this life for what it is and what is after.

May Allah, Bless you, and grant you all the best.
    Regards,
    The Reminder
    انا وصلتني هذه الرسالة واعجبتني كثيرا.فقط المشكلة اني ليس عندي أي شخص ارسلها اليه ليستفيد منها.ممكن هنا انتوا تبعثوها لاحد يستفيد منها من خلال ايميلاتكم أو كيفما شئتم
    آخر مرة عدل بواسطة ..الغدير.. : 30-03-2007 في 11:35 PM السبب: حذف الإيميل..

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ