اليوم جبتلكم صور متنوعة لحقائب عجبني شكلها كثير وحبيت أشوف رأيكم.مستبية ردودكم الحلوة!!!!
للبحث في شبكة لكِ النسائية: |
رائعة، الله يعطيك الصحة
ياريت لو عندك الطريقه تحطيها
جزاكي الله كل الخير
شكلها غريب .. بس حلوة ..
يسلموا يا قمر
رائعة تسلمي عزيزتي
أنْاقَة الِلْسان هِـــــيَ تَرْجَمَة لِــ أنْاقَــــة الرْوْح ♥،،، !!!
شكرا على المرور.
بالنسبة للأخت دعوة لتفاؤل كان نفسي أساعدك بس أنا بعرف بس طريقة بعض العقد اللي معمولة منهم الحقائب بس الطريقة لا. سوري كان نفسي أساعدك بس أنا أعرف أعمل شكل عادي مش زي الأشكال دي عشان ده صعبة أوعدك عما قريب راح أعمل واحد لعيونك.
In this diagram, the cord on the left (brown cord) is the knot bearer. You can make a row of double half hitches onto this cord.
1. Start by placing a pin (not shown) between the knot bearer and the next cord. Bring the knot bearer on top of the other cords and just below the dowel. Hold the knot bearer in your right hand in a horizontal position.
2. Next, holding the second cord in your left hand, bring it under the knot bearer, then bring it around the knot bearer, first on top (as you go upwards) and then under the knot bearer (as you bring it down) and through the loop you have formed. Tighten it by holding your knot bearer tightly in a horizontal position and pulling the knotting cord gently into place.
3. Repeat step two using the same knotting cord.
4. Repeat this using each of the remaining cords on the same knot bearer. Remember to knot each cord twice.
Note: Before you tighten each knot, make sure that the knot bearer is being held in a horizontal position and that your knots are being formed where you would like them to be, close to the row above.
When you have reached the end of the row, put a pin between your right hand knotting cord and your knot bearer. The cord you have been using as your knot bearer will also be used as the knot bearer as you return, knotting now from right to left.
5. Hold the knot bearer in your left hand and the knotting cord in your right hand. Bring your knotting cord under the knot bearer and through the loop as you did earlier. Push it close to the row of knots above it and tighten. Repeat.
6. Repeat this with each of your knotting cords.
To make diagonal double half hitches, hold your knot bearer at an angle.
Place the right hand (brown) cord over the two core (yellow) cords.
Place it under the left hand (orange) cord.
Bring the left hand (orange) cord under the two core cords and up through the loop formed by the core cord and the brown cord.
Tighten by pulling gently on the knotting cords.
Repeating this knot over and over will create a spiral.
Start by making a half knot as above.
The second half of the square knot is the reverse of the first half.
Bring the orange cord (which is now on the right hand side) behind the two core cords.
Bring it over the left hand (brown) cord.
Place the brown cord into the right hand loop by going over the core cords and under the orange cord.
Tighten by gently pulling on the knotting cord.
مكان القضيب اللي من خشب تاخذي خيط و تعمليه على اثنين
A very useful design element in macramé is the use of a diamond shape made out of double half hitches, with a filler pattern inside of the diamond. There are many variations that can be used as fillers. The two patterns shown here are based on weaving your cords. These samplers are made using 16 cords (8 doubled cords).
I know that these instructions might be clearer with more "in progress" visuals, but due to time constraints I am not scanning the work in progress. I figure it's better to put it up for you the best I can without the additional scans than to not get around to doing it at all!
To make the pattern on the left:
(1)Make the top half of a diamond shape. A second row of double half hitches is optional (shown here).
Think of your cords as numbered 1 - 16 from left to right.
(2)Move the two cords furthest to the left (cords 1 and 2) and the two furthest to the right (cords 15 and 16) out of your way.
(3) Take the remaining 6 cords from the right side (cords 9 - 14) and lie them at an angle going from right to left //////.
(4)Using the remaining 6 cords from the left side (cords 3 - 8), start with the one closest to the center (cord 8). Bring it over cord 9, under cord 10, over cord 11, under cord 12, over 13 and under 14.
(5)Then take cord 7 and bring it under what was cord 9 from step 6, over what was cord 10, etc.
(6) Continue this pattern using cords 6, 5, 4, and 3. Always alternate your under/over pattern so that if you started your last row with the cord going over, you start the next row with the cord going under.
Hint to help you work: You may have to regularly pull gently on your cords to straighten them out and keep them facing in the proper direction.
(7)Using cords 1 and 16 as knot bearers, close your diamond. Repeat with the cords that are now your two outermost cords as knot bearers if you are making a second row.
To make the pattern on the right:
Follow steps 1 - 3 above.
Now weave your cords as done in the above description but group your cords in groups of two, so that you are using cords 3 and 4 together, 5 and 6 together, 7 and 8, 9 and 10, 11 and 12, 13 and 14.
[Bring cord 7/8 over cord 9/10, under cord 11/12, and over cord 13/14, etc.]
Close your diamond.
ANA BA3MAL AYI CHAKIL MIN HADIHI ALACHKAL YA OKHTI ILLI 3AWZA ASNA3 LAHA TROD 3ALYA
شغل المكرمي كثير رائع وحلو ...........
بس ما افهم فيه وايد ...............ما ادري ليش؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟