الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    When I was a child I was studying in a primary school
    Iliked my school so much and I had a lot of friends

One of those friends was Laila
    Laila was three years older than me, but we never felt the age difference, age dufference between friends is not a problem, what matters is respect,loyalty, and honesty
    One day while we were walking together in the garden ,we saw
    a very
    beautiful blue rose
    Then I went to that beatiful rose and I picked it
    Why did you do that!" Laila yelled angrily at me
    I answered gently: I picked it up because I want to give it to you as a present
    because you are so dear to me you are my best friend
    She looked at me with a very beatiful smile and said
    you too you are my best friend and I love you soooo much then we walked together along the lake

While we were walking, my cell phone vibrated, i looked at the caller ID but i didn't recognize the number
    I answered my cell phone, and it was a great surprise, The caller was
    an old friend I didn't see a long time ago
    her name is Sanae, we were unseperable, but she moved to France with her parents almost 2 years ago
    Me and Sanae remembered that beatiful day when we all laughed in Laila's birthday
    That was an amazing day and the last day before Sanae's leaving us to France. although it was farewell party but we spent nice and fantastic time with each other

After spending a beautiful time I and Sanea left with each other and sanea suggested that ' lets walking on the street instead of riding a taxi' and suddenly when we were walking in the end of the road in the dark

We found a pretty alone cat, we took it to my home evenif i have known that my mother hates cats
    When we arrived my home, I hid the cat under my shirt, that my mother couldnt see it !! me and Sanae and Laila went upstairs to my room,
    my mother heard the voice of my cat came out of my room
    we wanted to make somthing so my mother wouldnt know anything about our lovely cat...and we started to think!! what we can do ???!!!!!!-Sanae said:
    let's put it in the restroom .
    I said with a
    happy voicehhhhhhhhhh it's a great idea

but my little cat was scared
    so I decided to give it to my friend laila to take care of the little cat because I don't want to creat problems with my mothers as she doesn't like cats
    but before i gave it to my friend i named her Coco, and i decided to pay a visit to her everyday
    my friends was happy because of this idea
    and said
    Coco is a very nice name , and we all will take care of this little cat ,

we promise you !!! believe us
    I was very happy because my friend will take care of this little creature; Coco, she has promised me to do so.

three days later, laila called me and said that Coco is very ill and it might die..........

الله يرحم زوجك غاليتي عهودة و يربط على قلبك

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2006
    الموقع
    Paris*Agadir
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    تعقيب كتبت بواسطة OUM RAYAN 85 عرض الرد
    Laila was three years older than me, but we never felt the age difference, age dufference between friends is not a problem, what matters is respect,loyalty, and honesty
    a very
    beautiful blue rose
    you too you are my best friend and I love you soooo much then we walked together along the lake

While we were walking, my cell phone vibrated, i looked at the caller ID but i didn't recognize the number
    her name is Sanae, we were unseperable, but she moved to France with her parents almost 2 years ago
    Me and Sanae remembered that beatiful day when we all laughed in Laila's birthday
    That was an amazing day and the last day before Sanae's leaving us to France. although it was farewell party but we spent nice and fantastic time with each other

After spending a beautiful time I and Sanea left with each other and sanea suggested that ' lets walking on the street instead of riding a taxi' and suddenly when we were walking in the end of the road in the dark

We found a pretty alone cat, we took it to my home evenif i have known that my mother hates cats
    When we arrived my home, I hid the cat under my shirt, that my mother couldnt see it !! me and Sanae and Laila went upstairs to my room,
    we wanted to make somthing so my mother wouldnt know anything about our lovely cat...and we started to think!! what we can do ???!!!!!!-Sanae said:
    I said with a

so I decided to give it to my friend laila to take care of the little cat because I don't want to creat problems with my mothers as she doesn't like cats
    but before i gave it to my friend i named her Coco, and i decided to pay a visit to her everyday
    and said
    I was very happy because my friend will take care of this little creature; Coco, she has promised me to do so.
    three days later, laila called me and said that Coco is very ill and it might die..........

It was a horrible news for me, i cried all the road to Laila 's home. I couldn't imagine that i won't play with my little friend anymore. Here, a smart idea came to my mind, i knew that my mother has a veterinarian friend but i thought that if i called her about my little Coco she might tell it to my mother
    اللهم اني استودعك نفسي و ابنتاي و زوجي و اهلي و احبائي فانه لا تضيع و دائعك

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2007
    الموقع
    Queen in his Heart.
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    a very
    beautiful blue rose

I said with a

and said

It was a horrible news for me, i cried all the road to Laila 's home. I couldn't imagine that i won't play with my little friend anymore. Here, a smart idea came to my mind, i knew that my mother has a veterinarian friend but i thought that if i called her about my little Coco she might tell it to my mother

So I was thinking of an idea which we can treat Coco without telling my mother, I called Sanae and Laila and we made an urgent meeting
    { الّلُهمَّ لَكَ الحَمْدُ كَما يَنْبَغِي لـِجَلالِ وَجْهِكَ و عَظِيمِ سُلطانِكَ الّلهُم لَكَ الحَمْدُ حَتى تَرْضى وَلكَ الْحمدُ إذا رَضِيْتَ وَلكَ الَحمْدُ بَعْدَ الِّرضَـى }

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الموقع
    columbus
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    One day while we were walking together in the garden ,we saw a very
    beautiful blue rose
    Laila said thank uou but don't do that that again.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    الموقع
    في مغربي الحبيب
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    a very
    beautiful blue rose

I said with a

and said

So I was thinking of an idea which we can treat Coco without telling my mother, I called Sanae and Laila and we made an urgent meeting After the meeting, we had decided to collect money and to consult a vet in order to give a treatment to Coco

الله يرحم زوجك غاليتي عهودة و يربط على قلبك

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الموقع
    With AZS
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    but the unexpected happened, before we reached the animal clinic my adorable Coco died, i was in sock i cried for days because i was so attached to her to the point i called her my baby

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2007
    الموقع
    Queen in his Heart.
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    Laila was three years older than me, but we never felt the age difference, age difference between friends is not a problem, what matters is respect,loyalty, and honesty
    a very
    beautiful blue rose

I said with a

and said

So I was thinking of an idea which we can treat Coco without telling my mother, I called Sanae and Laila and we made an urgent meeting After the meeting, we had decided to collect money and to consult a vet in order to give a tretment to Coco but the unexpected happened, before we reached the animal clinic my adorable Coco died, i was in sock i cried for days because i was so attached to her to the point i called her my baby
    and that means no Coco again in mylife, i feel verrrrrrrry sad, and I decided to make something for poor animals like my Baby Coco!!!
    { الّلُهمَّ لَكَ الحَمْدُ كَما يَنْبَغِي لـِجَلالِ وَجْهِكَ و عَظِيمِ سُلطانِكَ الّلهُم لَكَ الحَمْدُ حَتى تَرْضى وَلكَ الْحمدُ إذا رَضِيْتَ وَلكَ الَحمْدُ بَعْدَ الِّرضَـى }

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الموقع
    With AZS
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    While i was thinking about a charity for animals, i heard a deep voice calling Saja wake up it's 7 you have to get ready to go to school, i jumped from my bed like a freak i didn't believe it all that was a dream.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2008
    الموقع
    في بيتي* بالرياض*
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    I looked around ..and said(Thank God.. it is a dream.. that mean there is no cat to die!!

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2007
    الموقع
    Queen in his Heart.
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    Laila was three years older than me, but we never felt the age difference, age difference between friends is not a problem, what matters is respect,loyalty, and honesty
    a very
    beautiful blue rose

I said with a

and said

So I was thinking of an idea which we can treat Coco without telling my mother, I called Sanae and Laila and we made an urgent meeting After the meeting, we had decided to collect money and to consult a vet in order to give a tretment to Coco but the unexpected happened, before we reached the animal clinic my adorable Coco died, i was in sock i cried for days because i was so attached to her to the point i called her my baby
    and that means no Coco again in mylife, i feel verrrrrrrry sad, and I decided to make something for poor animals like my Baby Coco
    While i was thinking about a charity for animals, i heard a deep voice calling Saja wake up it's 7 you have to get ready to go to school, i jumped from my bed like a freak i didn't believe it all that was a dream
    I looked around ..and said(Thank God.. it is a dream.. that mean there is no cat to die!!
    I feel very happy to realize that my Coco is fine , i decided to go to my friend to see Coco and to hug it !!

مواضيع مشابهه

1. Give a hard question to the next member -Part two
    بواسطة Oum Lina et Lilia في ركن اللغات
    الردود: 12
    اخر موضوع: 07-09-2011, 03:20 AM
  2. Give me asentence for a picture
    بواسطة yakin في ركن اللغات
    الردود: 34
    اخر موضوع: 01-12-2009, 10:16 PM
  3. sentence formationأكتب جملة من خلال كلمة
    بواسطة -جنان- في ركن اللغات
    الردود: 287
    اخر موضوع: 06-11-2009, 01:04 AM
  4. French sentence builder
    بواسطة Ibtissem في ركن اللغات
    الردود: 9
    اخر موضوع: 20-09-2009, 10:21 PM
  5. i need your help please give me a sloution
    بواسطة فتاة الاطلس في العناية بالشعر وتصفيفة - تسريحات, عروس, قصات, صبغة
    الردود: 11
    اخر موضوع: 03-10-2007, 07:20 PM

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ