https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPnx...VvXkL&index=21
Peace, mercy and blessings of God This is the fourth day of the month of Shaaban, the Messenger of Allah bless him and his family and him was fast Shaaban all, it was only a little fast Shaban, Ramadan, between us and the twenty-six days, why do we fast? We fast in order; Nujood fasting. Fasted man-days and came to Abdullah bin Abbas said: I drank and I am fasting, he said: God has fed you and given you to drink, did your fast, and then said: I drank and I am fasting, he said, did your fast, God has fed you and given you to drink, and then said: I drank and I am fasting, said: You Imru not accustomed to fasting. Yes, the drink that he is fasting is nothing wrong with it, but which is located in this license every day, every day, is not used to fasting. Want to fast fasting ten of ten in Ramadan? Start from now deaf; Alnoaqd to ask you that you need to doctrinal questions from now, related by virtue of eye drops and nose drops, what is the difference between the injection started in the veins, and an enema? And so on. While fast now and trained from now, the benefit of experience, become clumsy Siam, you shall take in the fast ten of ten from the first day of Ramadan.