Determined not to return Torque!
What does it mean torque ???! , Power Force also severe power That intends never to return to the guilt of never This does not apply to the try repent This does not apply Ali, who says, "I will fix of myself these days." It does not apply to who decided adjusts some things .... so ... I do not have ..... when there is no major irregularities ...... big intelligent speech this If there was repentance if Valtntha act. Prophet also said, "God's peace be upon him" of what came to him and Abu Talib Saovernm on the call, told him ?? If they put the sun on my right hand and the moon on the north until I leave this as his legacy Even your parents or shown by God, I would carry on to the end, either the most successful either die But it is not either a murderer or murdered, either a murderer either also a murderer I Hnjeh I Housel I decide I Ahjebha I decide, this is, to have all the power is not the experience, but the people that are negotiating in repentance I swear to God do not reach Therefore Ark repentance is repentance Installment Excuse me guys are valid, true I have 10 I repent the sins of at least two and held on 8 ???? Healthy, scientists said may be, but this is not the appearance of a person wanted to do the best Ramadan, nor the appearance of someone who wants to do the best repentance and this is Nasouhh repentance that God Almighty ordered us out of this person's not good, goes the Day of Resurrection either Aghafrlh and either punish him and you and your luck, It is well But to live a life time and again so Thus, this loss ((إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلٌ فَصْلٌ )) We Foot weakness, and Aalitna reimburse installment in our appointment Do not always reimburse in our appointment that paid off, Witness determined, make a point to never go back to sin never Ok if circumstances? And conditions Good things? Nor things Ok the ...? There is no Viewing arrived caution Dam

العزم على عدم العودة
عزم يعنى إيه عزم ؟؟؟! ، قوة قوة قوة شديدة كمان
أن يعزم ألا يعود للذنب أبدا أبدا
وده لا ينطبق على اللى بيجرب يتوب
وده لا ينطبق علي اللى بيقول إيه " أنا هصلح نفسى اليومين دول بقى "
لا ينطبق على اللى قرر يعدل بعض الأمور ....علشان خاطر ... ما يبقاش..... ما يبقاش فيها مخالفات كبيرة...... والكلام الفذلكة دهذ
لو فيه توبه يبقى فيه لأ مش هعمل خلصانه
كما قال النبى "صلى الله عليه وسلم "لما جاء له أبو طالب و بيساومه على الدعوة ، قاله إيه ؟؟
لو وضعوا الشمس عن يمينى والقمر عن شمالى حتى أترك هذا الأمر ما تركته
حتى أهلك أو يظهره الله ، أنا مكمل مكمل للآخر ، يا أنجح يا أموت
إنما مش يا قاتل يا مقتول ، يا قاتل يا قاتل
أنا هنجح أنا هوصل أنا هجيبها أنا توبت
أنا توبت ، هى دى ، إن يكون بكل قوة مش تجربة ، انما الناس اللى بتفاوض ف التوبة أقسم بالله ما بيوصل
عشان كده أرك توبة هى توبة التقسيط
سامحونى يا شباب هى تنفع ، ينفع يبقى عندى 10 ذنوب أتوب من اتنين وأقيم على 8 ؟؟؟؟
ينفع ،العلماء قالوا يجوز ، انما ده مش منظر واحد عايز يعمل أحسن رمضان ،ولا منظر واحد عايز يعمل أحسن توبة ولا هى دى التوبة النصوحة اللى ربنا سبحانه وتعالى أمرنا بيها ده واحد ع الحركرك ، يروح يوم القيامة بقى يا يغفرله يا يعذبه وانت وحظك ،هى كده
انما انت تكون عايش ف الدنيا عامل حسابك ان انت شوية كده وشوية كده ، ده ضياااع ((إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلٌ فَصْلٌ ))
واحنا واخدينه هزل ، تقسيط وياريتنا بنسدد ف معادنا
ديما ما بنسددش ف معادنا لو سددنا ،
الشاهد العزم ، أن تعزم ان لا تعود للذنب أبداااا أبدا
طب لو الظروف ؟ ولا الظروف
طب الأمور؟ ولا الأمور
طب ال...؟ مفيش
خلصت وصلت لحيطة سد

للتفاصيل
https://www.facebook.com/kaaba1/videos/465574233612874/