عرض النتائج 1 الى 5 من 5

الموضوع: حملة الراجحي الخيريه

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2006
    الردود
    الجنس
    ذكر

حملة الراجحي الخيريه

السلام عليكم يا صبايا حبيت اسال مين جرب حملة الراجحي الخيريه وعن خدمتهم وتنقلهم معك في المشاعر واللي جربها لا يبخل عن اللي يعرفه ويقول وجزاكم خيرا ارجو الرد بسرعه

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    الموقع
    الرياض
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    انا اعرف ناس من قرابتي راحو فيها ويمدحونها .

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2006
    الردود
    الجنس
    ذكر
    يا ليت تساليهم عن خدمتهم وكيف المخيم وهل هو قريب من المشاعر

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2005
    الموقع
    ديار أبومتعب-الله لايخلينا
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    ياختي كثير بيمدحو فيها

اخو زوجي وبناته راحو معاهم ومكانهم قريب جدا من الجمرات

والله يوفق الجميع

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الردود
    الجنس
    ذكر

Smile World of Warcraft Power Leveling

It didn't really hit me until I saw this post about it, but there are no sharpening stones, weightstones, or mana or wizard oils in the process of World of Warcraft Power Leveling. Verimonde, a blue name that's unfamiliar to me, confirms that this is by design, saying "While they were something nice to use once in a while for most people for many raid guilds they were simply another burden to the cost of raiding." This is essentially my reaction to the change, although some other Insiders are of the opinion that it's another step in the oversimplification of wow Power Leveling. I'm happy that typical raid consumables will be down to flasks and food.There's another problem with this plan, though. When we do Warhammer Power leveling, unless they remove the current stones and oils, progression-oriented raiders are going to be running back to Outland and farming up the mats for old stones and oils all the time. This is nothing new really; dedicated raiders have been going to great lengths for buffs since the days of mind-controlling fire resistance off UBRS mobs to go to MC and BWL. Still, In Warhammer online Power leveling I don't think it's what Blizz had in mind in removing them, so my bet is that old stones/oils will either be removed, or prevented from working on players over level 70.cheap War Power leveling .

مواضيع مشابهه

1. الكعكه الحجريه
    بواسطة دودو العسل في المجلس العام
    الردود: 0
    اخر موضوع: 25-09-2011, 05:09 PM
  2. الردود: 2
    اخر موضوع: 27-04-2011, 11:10 AM
  3. حملة الراجحي
    بواسطة نحلة الصحراء في روضة السعداء
    الردود: 6
    اخر موضوع: 27-09-2008, 03:02 PM

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ