الموضوع: اشتري فساتين سواريه واعراس

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة

اشتري فساتين سواريه واعراس

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
    يا بنات يا تاجرات اني اريد اشتري فساتين افراح او سواريه مستعمله مره واحد او جديده واريد اكثر من واحد لكن باسعار معقوله والفستان يكون موديل حلو وناعم وبسيط ارجو التفاعل دمتم بود

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    الموقع
    جدة
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    مووووووفقة

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    الموقع
    في بيبــــــتي.,.,.,
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    بالتوفييييييييييييق

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الردود
    الجنس
    رجل

Post Very dirty business indeed.

"Oh, Aberforth is just the tip of the dung heap," laughs Skeeter. "No, no, I'm talking about much worse than a brother with a fondness for fiddling about with goats, worse even than the Muggle-maiming father - Dumbledore couldn't keep either of them quiet anyway, they were both charged by the Wizengamot. No, it's the mother and the sister that intrigued me, and a little digging uncovered a positive nest of nastiness - but, as I say, you'll have to wait for chapters nine to twelve for full details. All I can say now is, it's no wonder Dumbledore never talked about how his nose got broken."Family skeletons notwithstanding, does Skeeter deny the brilliance that led to Dumbledore's many magical discoveries?"He had brains," she concedes, "although many now question whether he could really take full credit for all of his supposed achievements. As I reveal in chapter sixteen, Ivor Dillonsby claims he had already discovered eight uses of dragon's blood when Dumbledore 'borrowed' his papers."But the importance of some of Dumbledore's achievements cannot, I venture, be denied. What of his famous defeat of Grindelwald?"Oh, now, I'm glad you mentioned Grindelwald," says Skeeter with such a tantalizing smile. "I'm afraid those who go dewy-eyed over Dumbledore's spectacular victory must brace themselves for a bombshell - or perhaps a Dungbomb. Very dirty business indeed. All I'll say is, don't be so sure that there really was a spectacular duel of legend. After they've read my book, people may be forced to conclude that Grindelwald simply conjured a white handkerchief from the end of his wand and came quietly!"Skeeter refuses to give any more away on this intriguing subject, so we turn instead to the relationship that will undoubtedly fascinate her readers more than any other.Harry led them all back into the kitchen where wow gold, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, buy cheap wow dold, sat themselves upon Aunt Petunia's gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances; Ron, long and lanky; Hermione wow gold, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait lord of the rings gold; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, badly scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Lupin, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald and broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard WOW Power leveling, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair. Harry's heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: Hefelt incredibly fond of all of them, even Mundungus wow gold, whom he had tried to strangle the last time they had met. Harry looking for wow gold at the world...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    موفقة الغالية

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    موفقة الغالية

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    اختي انا عندي فساتين استعمالها قليل جدا مرتين بالكثيرررر

ارسليلي ايميلك عالخاص واوريك الصور

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الموقع
    جدة
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    اختي انا عندي فساتين استعمالها قليل جدا مرتين بالكثيرررر

ارسليلي ايميلك عالخاص واوريك الصور

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    الموقع
    أم الدنيا
    الردود
    الجنس
    ذكر
    انا عندي فساتين مستعمله مره واحده ومرتين راسليني على الخاص

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الموقع
    وسط قلبه
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    انا عندي فستان استعملته مره وحده بس

الرجاء ارسال بيناتك للتفاهم

مواضيع مشابهه

1. الردود: 1
    اخر موضوع: 29-03-2010, 09:13 AM
  2. الردود: 25
    اخر موضوع: 29-07-2007, 09:02 AM

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ