عرض النتائج 1 الى 9 من 9

الموضوع: thesoundofreason

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    الردود
    الجنس

thesoundofreason

al salamu alaikom all

i'm new here and i hope that you accept me as a sister and with my visit i want to share with you my best muslim band from kanada ... called
    the sound of reason (members:francis and ku)
    and i brought their bio here so everyone can read it

From the depths of Canada's music scene comes an explosive new sound the industry has been craving to hear. Since they burst on the hip hop/R&B scene in early 2004 Francis and Ku better known as TheSoundofReason have been turning heads with their harsh honesty and opinionated lyrics setting themselves up as musics next big hype. Fed up with having either great sounding music with no message, or a solid message accompanied with poorly produced beats TheSoundofReasons filling that void preaching consciousness and political awareness with melodies and instrumentals hot enough to sell themselves alone. In a very short time TheSoundofReason have already started to make a name for themselves. The duo have appeared in numerous magazines, newspapers and television channels such as CBC, A-Channel, and CTV Television tackling tough issues such as politics, faith and the state of music in general. Meeting in high school, Francis and Ku began using music as a means of addressing important issues that concerned them. With their ability to write and produce their own material the two realized at a young age how much of a difference they could make in the world. With a common goal they chose to call themselves TheSoundofReason, a name which reflected a meaning behind their music in a time where musical reason was nowhere to be heard. With their fearless attitude, infectious personalities and all out showmanship they have quickly become one of the fastest growing movements to hit the Canadian music scene in years. In their short time TheSoundofReason have made themselves into not only one of the industries brightest talents but a movement in itself with its followers believing that not only the music, but the world has to change. Image defining tracks such as Living to die, Palestine and the politically savvy Rise prove the duo can maintain credibility with any genre. The new sound of the next generation is here and it is being ushered in by none other than TheSoundofReason.

"If any group is going to change the direction of music I am convinced it will be TheSoundofReason"
    Andrew Chang
    CBC news

"Talk to them for five minutes and you see why their following is so intense. Not your average music, not your average artists CBC news"
    Nathaniel McCloud
    Editor, Sky magazine

"Big things start underground, they are going to be huge"
    Biff Blonde
    Hard Rock Cafe Montreal

www.thesoundofreason.com

jazakom allahu khair for reading that
    don't forget us from your prayers

wassalam

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2004
    الموقع
    في المنطقة الشرقية ( الظهران )
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

حياك الله عزيزتي

الي فهمته يا أختي انك من كندا ومونتريال ..

عزيزتي يوجد لوحة مفاتيح بالأعلى تستطيعي كتابة الأحرف العربية من خلال النقر عليها
    آخــر كتــآبــآتي :
    * متيــّـــــمـــــــــة *

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    الردود
    الجنس
    السلام عليكم
    جزاك الله خيرا اختي المغتربة ...
    الحمد لله على كل شي .. الموضوع انو الفرقة الاسلامية من كندا ..... صارلها سنة مسلمة الحمد لله
    فحبيت اساعدهم في نشر على الاقل قصة حياتهم ...
    جزاك الله خيرا مرة اخرى
    والسلام

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    الموقع
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    heyyyyyyyyyy there it's nice to have you here with us youuuuuu r so welcom and i dont know if u speak arabic cose it will be easer for you and uss to connect if u dont its ok we can do the best that we can to reach u and keeeeep in toush this is a nice cite try to navigat in it and u will c >>>>sorry for my english im a frensh native speaker
    a big salam from me and my ALGERIA
    CU

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    الموقع
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى

تعقيب كتبت بواسطة nadiajda عرض الرد
    السلام عليكم
    جزاك الله خيرا اختي المغتربة ...
    الحمد لله على كل شي .. الموضوع انو الفرقة الاسلامية من كندا ..... صارلها سنة مسلمة الحمد لله
    فحبيت اساعدهم في نشر على الاقل قصة حياتهم ...
    جزاك الله خيرا مرة اخرى
    والسلام
    عجبتني الفكره انا شخصيا و احب اشوووف و اسمع كيف الغير مسلمين ...اصبحو مسلمون الله يقويهم
    و احيييهم على استغلالهم للموسيقى بطيرقه او باخرى لنشر الدين الحنيف

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2005
    الموقع
    بين خجل وشيء من امل
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى

حياكي الله اخية

نورتينا

اتمنى ان تجدي الفائدة والمتعة معنا

وجزاك الله خير على القصة

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    الردود
    الجنس
    السلام عليكم
    اختي nissa_alg جزاك الله خيرا واتمنى ان تبدئي معي بالنسبة للغة الحمد لله لا بأس ... لغتي العربية جيدة تقريبا
    اختي sheqardia vbmenu_register("postmenu_3127158", true);

جزاك الله خيرا........ وشكرا على الترحيب

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    الردود
    الجنس

the sound of reason

السلام عليكم

اتمنى ان تعجبكم فكرتي عن نشر حياتهم وهذه هي قصة اسلام عضو من الفرقة ...

Francis... How I came to Islam
    We have been receiving a lot of attention lately. We released our first full length album independently at the beginning of September and already we have been so blessed with the opportunity to travel to parts of the world we would have never seen… met extraordinary people… all because we sing songs. Granted we have a vision… a desire to change the world (still sounds funny to say that)… but still we are extremely blessed and we can't forget that. We thank all our fans… and we thank God for all he has given us. On that note I would finally like to answer a question I am often asked and tell the story of how I became a Muslim. So here it is, I will keep it as short as the story allows (I don't want to bore anyone) but I'd appreciate it if you read this in it's entirety as it is very important to me. Here we go…

I will give you a brief history of myself. Let's look at me about 4 years ago… I had my own philosophy on religion… Be the best person you can be and God will love you for it (if God actually existed). I felt that I had no idea of knowing the "real truth" to life so I lived by my own standards. I was baptized catholic and had made my confirmation… my mother went to church on Sundays but that still had no effect on me.

Around the same time me and my boy Ku were in school… I was studying business and Ku was in political science. Ku introduced me to the best educational tool to ever exist… the ????????????????????????????????????????????????ar y. Instead of going to movies on a free night it became a regular feature where would sit and watch ????????????????????????????????????????????????ar ies on topics like September 11th, Palestine/Israel, stuff on different governments etc… we both really became interested in politics due to the fact that so many governments (especially our own) blind their own people from the atrocities and crimes they commit (including in our own country). I found that the more I read up the more I realized what a huge role religion played in politics. This is what peaked my curiosity about God.

At the same time another very good friend of mine (we'll call him Bob) was a very practicing Christian. He would preach to me about Jesus and God and would ask questions on life and we would debate them. He would take the God path and I would go the "common sense or logic" route (what I thought to be at least). This was the beginning of my thinking about God. We did this often… Bob and I would sit down and he would preach the Christian faith to me… I came to the conclusion that I believed in God due to the overwhelming number of scientific facts that show the impossibility of the earth just coming to pass by itself. This was a huge step for me, I was truly not the kind of guy you would expect to admit to believing in God. Here's a good 15 minute video to send to an atheist… (watch from the 3:42 mark) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-811321280634119479&q=naik&hl=en
    Anyways… Bob decided to get me a gift… a Bible. He gave it to me and didn't tell anyone. I just had it if I ever wanted to read it (keep in mind I was still not comfortable with organized religion). I took it, and to be honest it sat on the shelf for a while until my curiosity got the best of me. I started with the Old Testament (better known as the Torah) which is what Jews believe in. I figured that Jesus was a Jew so before I read the New Testament (what Christians believe in) I should read up on what started everything.

I read the bible every night before going to bed, I found the Old Testament to be a little scary… the book itself was the foundation of Christianity and Islam and I found that a lot of people who were "religious" were not following it. Naturally, I would discuss my findings with Ku who coincidentally was also starting to practice his religion, Islam. We began watching debates on religion… Ku because he was trying to grow spiritually and me… well seriously it was because I found it so interesting that someone could believe that their religion was entirely right… plus it was a good way to learn. We started with a speaker by the name of Khalid Yasin… he made a speech called the purpose of life (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1165240103054094632&q=the+purpose+ of+life). This was an amazing speech… he set me up to want to hear more about Islam. Next we watched debates on religion… my favorite speaker to watch was an Islamic scholar by the name of Ahmed Deedat. Time and time again I would watch him go up against Christian scholars and send them packing, he was that good. I left a good starting debate between Ahmed Deedat and Rev. Jimmy Swaggart at the bottom. This debate got me interested in looking further into the foundations of religion and how they progressed. I started really reading into the loopholes of Christianity… I would bring my findings to Bob my Christian friend but he could almost never answer the questions to my satisfaction. Books, friends even priests could not answer many of the questions I had on the problems with Christianity (refer to the scholarly debates at the bottom). There was a lot more to it but in short I soon realized that Christianity was not for me… one because it had been tampered with by man and two because it's own doctrine contradicted itself (once again for all the points take the time to watch the provided debates and research for yourself). So now I was sort of stuck… I believed in God and that he was perfect… but I had yet to find a religion that wad perfect. I thought that it would sort of be silly to put us through the test of life without a perfect answer booklet… a step by step guide letting us know how to get into heaven. God had ONE religion that was perfect and I was now determined to find it.

I found myself asking more questions on Islam. I mean… it looked like a good religion from the viewpoint of people like Ahmed Deedat… but really there had to be issues with it. So, once again I read into it. I started reading the Quran of all things… and to be honest… I questioned everything… I did my best to prove it wrong… I put Ku, his brothers and any Muslim at my disposal through a circus of questions. One after the other I would be satisfied with the answers. I found that whatever the answer was I never disagreed with it… Islam seemed to always have an answer for everything. The more and more I looked at it… the more I found that Islam was basically what I thought about God in the first place. So, one day after God knows how long Ku and I were driving to a go see a movie… I think it was Star Wars III (what a bad movie). I turned to Ku and said hey… "what does it take to become Muslim?" "He replied you take the Shahada" (Islamic decree that you believe in one God and that Mohammed was his last and final messenger)… so I took it in his car (Islamically you need two witnesses but I didn't want to sleep without getting it off my chest.

I have been Muslim for around 8 months now. There are so many people who have been patient and who have helped along the way. Countless speeches by friends, Muslim gear clothing road trips (I worked with the company before I became Muslim), Ku and his two brothers Mazyar and Nasser (Nasser is now studying to become a religious scholar) and many Muslims along the way who just inspired me through character. Trust me, trust me, trust me when I say the story is so much longer. So many things happened to me to point me in the direction of Islam but to keep the story at a readable length I tried to keep it as short as possible. If ever you see us and want to hear more don't hesitate to ask. I will leave you with a few things… everyone out there Muslim, non Muslim and non religious. inform yourselves. Everything we hear we should investigate ourselves as best we can. I have left some of my favorite ????????????????????????????????????????????????ar ies and speeches at the bottom. If you are really interested… e-mail me or Ku and we'll send you a list of videos you can watch about religion and politics… we have tons. Remember everyone, actions speak louder than words… they are the things that inspire others. So whatever it is you want to change in the world, change it in yourself first… lead by example. The world needs leaders who lead instead of leaders who sign on the dotted line to send in the troops. Thanks for reading… salaam, peace.

Francis,
    TheSoundofReason
    www.thesoundofreason.com

اذا لا تعرفون الانجليزية اخبروني استطيع المساعدة
    والسلام

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    الردود
    الجنس
    السلام عليكم جميعا ....... ان شاء الله الترجمة في الوقت القريب

والسلام

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ