Mar 2012
    الموقع
    USA
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    salamtek ya maya, does ur pain.come.and.go??? maybe its brakston hicks. do u feel it.more when you need to use the bathroom? cohld be severe Uti. in any case see ur doc asap for a diagnosis don't wait till its too late, ﻃﻤﻨﻴﻨﺎ ﻋﻨﻚ ﺍﻭﻝ ﺑﺎﻭﻝ ﺍﻭﻛﻲ??

mitsaninah, i had similar experience but it was one person no girl with him he appeared to be in a hurry and was going from one lane to the other kal he's not liking the speed of traffic we almost hit him.twice.me n my sister, she said loudly he didnt hear her but saw her angry: what the heck!!! he gave us the finger, i was calm nd said ignore him and if you van block him, she blocked him but at same time called 911 and complained we saw him.stop by walgreens and we saw three cop cars surrpunded him as soon as he parked ﺑﻴﺴﺘﺎﻫﻞ.
    and once my brother saw a drunk doing same stuff at night but the guy became aggressive and was getting closer to his car as if scaring him i.m gona hit you so my brother called the cops and was screaming at the operater saying he wants to kill me help me i think he has a gun, ha ha ha he is so funny thats his way of revenge they stopped the guy and found.no gun with him but he was illigal and had no licence so ﻛﻠﺒﺸﻮﻩ و ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻋﻠﻢ ﺭﺣﻠﻮﻩ و ﻟﺎ ﺷﻮ ﻋﻤﻠﻮﺍ ﻓﻴﻪ ﺧﺨﺨﺦ.

my husband.on the other hand had a fight with one over a gas pump the guy got out of his car ALLAH knows to do what so my husband took out his heavy baseball bat and got out of the car ready to kill him, the guy was scarred and ran inside the gas station door. PS: MY husband always keeps a heavy baseball bat in his car a ﻣﻮﺱ in his back pocket, becuase of his work he meets a lot of strange and weird people at truck stops and gas stations.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2004
    الموقع
    ريحانة السنة @ كندا
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    yumma tuta r u serious , i would be in khabar kan hhhhh , Allah yestur u never know what those jerks might do , so i can call 911 next time if something similar happens Allah forbid.

tuta.'s صورة
    tuta. غير متواجد الفائزة الاولى فى مسابقة المرأة فى الإسلام
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الموقع
    USA
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    mitsaninah i still didnt send u that message, i will tomorrow morning cs now i.m leaving to see my brother about my back and leg also he got me an ipad for cheap from his freind so i.m getting it today inshallah woohoo.
    me now= sleep deprived ( i sleep less than two hours a day) + have a hanch back from bavk pain + walk with a limp + use a walking stick + didn't take a shower in past 3 days no time with hamada stuck to me + excited confused tired going crazy = ﺿﻴﻌﺖ ﺍﻧﺎ woohoo!!! crazy dance

tuta.'s صورة
    tuta. غير متواجد الفائزة الاولى فى مسابقة المرأة فى الإسلام
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الموقع
    USA
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    hahaha mitsaninah,la khabar kan wala shee, just think quick and be prepared, what would you do if you were parked and someone approached your car? what would you do especially if you r not in driver seat and can.t drive????? yalla waiting for ur thoughts on what u would do.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2004
    الموقع
    ريحانة السنة @ كندا
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    wallah i freeze hhhh i know it's not a smart thing to do , but insha Allah i will learn from experiences.

tuta ya habibtee do back exercises, i remember after delivery i feel my back will collapse can't support my weight, all due to weak muscles.get tubes ( resistance bands) and door anchor , to work out ur lat. muscles . it works miracles trust me.

need to sleep , Allah ye'enik ya rab , and mubarak for ur ipad tistahli kul khair

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الموقع
    @home
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    wow this is so fun ....a lot to talk about ....

first the pain is the same as the period cramps seriously if i weren't pregnant i would thought it's the period
    and no its not Intermittent it;s Continuous and can happened night or day today nothing happened thanks god
    this happened always in the last 2 month and every time i think its the time but when the time really come no pain happened hhhhhhhhh so this baby cant trick me I'm prepared

and ya finally i pad
    so happy for u its easier hopefully this can live with you the most ever
    and for your struggle I'm so sorry that's happened to you i can't imagen my self with a walking stick
    may god help you and be with you

did your husband went to the same school with mine coz he had the same bat with the glove coz its a weapon without the glove
    and for your bro my husband smart enugh to do alot of dameg in one second he can came up with a powerful revenge plan
    and he always says the right with whom complain first and you should play scared and exaggerate the situation...even if its your fault
    you got the above hand only coz you complain first and that apply in jordan
    for the question if i were in the passenger seat and cant drive and somebody approach my car first any body should lock the car from in side always after the driver left..
    if not lock it immediately and call the 911 i cant think of any thing else
    once upon a time i were in the car alone in the passenger seat and suddenly one very very
    ancient

man open the driver door and it took hem for ever to get inside i were stoned frooooooz couldn't say one word it was funny coz i knew he is mistaken and can't wait to see hes face the moment he discover this is not hes car with my hejab and all i had mischievous grin at that moment ....and i was right he make it like a20 years old out of the car you can't imagine the sudden strength..any way it was funny but the last ...i locked the car ever since . coz you'll never know what could have happened

آخر مرة عدل بواسطة mayaaa : 01-12-2012 في 12:52 AM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    I am Maisa from Egypt
    جدعان .....=we say this word to a person who is very helpful and anyone can depend on him
    We say he/she really man

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الموقع
    @home
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    misoooo welcome
    we all a ware of that it was metsanenah fault she didn't write it properly kkkkkkkkkkkk

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2004
    الموقع
    ريحانة السنة @ كندا
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    homie is mrs know it all

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ