My first time here i like this new subjet let's warm it up

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2004
    الموقع
    ريحانة السنة @ كندا
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    let me tell u something , it seems everyone is having a nice nap , WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPP hhhhhhhh
    last weekend at night we were on our way back home , the road was ok not busy but there was this jerk (hhhh don't tell me this is a bad word) in the car driving dangerously, taking two lanes, jumping infront of our car all of a sudden (ماعرفت ايش المصطلح يعني سيارته بتجي قدام سيارتنا بدون اشارة ويرجع يطلع لغير lane) .
    i took a closer look to the driver, and i noticed there is agirl sitting right beside him , they were young, , i to be honest thought there were doing something in the car as it was very obvious, i was so scared , the funny thing is we took the same exit , at the traffic light the jerk pulled down his window and started to laugh at us with his girl , so i couldn't bite my tongue any longer, i told him i took ur num and i will make a complaint , u r drunk and u need to be tested, (abou al 3yal said something to him) , so he pulled out and disappeard.
    hopeu all enjoy it, plz feel free to correct any expression , or if there is any alternative

tuta.'s صورة
    tuta. غير متواجد الفائزة الاولى فى مسابقة المرأة فى الإسلام
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الموقع
    USA
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    mitsaninah ﻳﺎ ﻏﺸﺎﺷﺔ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺑﺘﻌﺮﻓﺶ ﺍﻧﺠﻠﻴﺰﻱ lol its very obvious they were drunk propably smoking pot or on drugs but you guys need be carefull in the future there is a new drug called bath salts people who use it start hallucinating and many of them commit unpredictable crimes such as killing for no reason. NEXT time just call the cops and say i think he is drunk he was going to hit us a few times, give them.ur location and cops should be there wiyhin a few minutes you dont need to stop and talk to them they will take care of him.

MAYA ya habibti tell us more about your pain inshallab its nithing if uts low abdomen pain its propably UTI but tell us more so we can ﻧﻌﻤﻠﻚ ﺗﺸﺨﻴﺾ ﻟﻠﺤﺎﻟﻪ ﺧﺨﺨﺦ

tuta.'s صورة
    tuta. غير متواجد الفائزة الاولى فى مسابقة المرأة فى الإسلام
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الموقع
    USA
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    hin ==== hala beeky. INTRODUCE yourself to us are you from ﺣﺰﺏ ﺑﺮﻳﻂﺎﻧﻴﺎ و ﻟﺎ ﺍﻣﺮﻳﻜﺎ???

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الموقع
    @home
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    metsanenh what was that? you should follow tuta advice that was very dangerous..of course they where high
    tuta the pain is abdominal i know its common but it was very painful couldn't sleep i just wanna complain
    a lot of thing hurts during the night may Allah give me the strength

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2004
    الموقع
    ريحانة السنة @ كندا
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    tuta wallah i told abou al 3yal give me the phone let me call, he said it's not 911 , it should be some other num, i heard about bath salts very dangerous stuff, but u know am sure it was something else not drugs , they were high when i talked to him in fact yelled at him hhhh but what they were doing is something very 3eb , u get the hint!!!! the kids were with us in the car wallah almost had a heart attack but al hamdulilah it passed safely.

homie ya habibtee u r in my duaas , insha Allah all pain and restless nights will be rewarded in the hereafter.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الموقع
    @home
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    metsannenh if they weren't high or drunk they shouldn't be scared even if they are completely naked .......

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2004
    الموقع
    ريحانة السنة @ كندا
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    they weren't naked homie , they were in the middle of something disgusting , and he was endangering other drivers, i don't think it's legal to do that while driving ? why he fled from the scene then?

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الموقع
    @home
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    التكريم
    (أوسمة)
    i thought he can stop some where and do what so ever if he is thinking !! and he have time to stop doing anything wrong before the police stop them to take a look but they can't stop being drunk or high....

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ