جدة
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة

byebye معلمة لغة عربية في كندا.....سؤال هااام لكل مغتربة في كندا؟؟؟؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

لمن تعيش في كندا
    مجرد سؤال

هل من الممكن ان استفيد من تخصصي في اللغة العربية مع العلم انني احمل بكالوريوس اداب لغة عربية _للعمل في كندا؟

وبشكل عام كيف هي الحياة هناك هل من المكن العيش بسهولة هناك؟

مع ان زوجي معه شهادة ادارة اعمال بكالوريوس وله خبرة 10 سنوات في مجال اختصاصه؟

واولادي اكبرهم في الصف الاول الابتدائي؟

ارجو المساعدة

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    الموقع
    canada, palestine
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    al salam alekum:
    my dear , I live . liin canada in montreal. if you have an experience with teaching in the arabic schools in your country, then there is a private arabic islamic schools here in . montreal like ecole dar al iiman or ecole JMC. very close to the airport of montreal.so you can teach here ithe arabic language in these schools. if not you can teach the arabic language in the schools of teh mosques here at teh weekend. and for your husband it is anotehr story. here the works they don't admit of the bachelors outside canada so he may continue to study the master if he wants toi work here. and he may apply for a certificate for quebec that attest his marks acoording the marks of quebec.and his type of work. his major is required here and in business. so he can apply to work here and of course if you are coming to quebec you have to know the French land english language if it is in ontario. you ahve to know only English.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    الموقع
    جدة
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    شكرا هلا حبيبتي عالمعلومات القيمة

ويا ريت مين عندها فكرة كمان تساعدني اكثر

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    الموقع
    canada, palestine
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    you welcome. and if you wish to have any further information just send it at my email:
    I still live in montreal and know all the details. you have to take in account that if you don't have any experienece in teaching for more than two years. then when you come to here you may apply to a canadian university. to study two or three years from the major of education. and for the schools that I mentioned they do ask for a special certificate for teaching after finishing the two years. I know a friend morrocain she taught for 7 years in morroco and she got a job in these private schools. and now she and her husband opened a private schools at teh weekend in one of teh mosques of montreal. and their benefits return to the mosque. so if you need any explanation just send me your question and in sha Aallah I will answer you. the weather here is cold in winter with snow and sometimes it reached for 30 below or under zero. so without the car it would be useless to go anywhere.but in summer it is nice except in july it sometimes hot here. you may face hard time adjusting to the weather at first iun winter but after one year you will in sha Allah used to it and beside each city in canada has its special weather like in toronto it close to newyork and the USA.it nice weather. in the north it is very cold,. in vancouver it a touristic place and hot there and there is no snow but hot in summer.
    آخر مرة عدل بواسطة ..الغدير.. : 14-02-2009 في 11:29 PM السبب: حذف الإيميل

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    الموقع
    جدة
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    بصراحة بتنصحيني اعيش فيها في كندا ولا من تجربتك الك رأي تاني ؟
    مع العلم عندي ولد 7 سنوات وبنتين 5 سنوات والتانية 5 شهور

وين الصعوبات اللي رح تواجهني؟

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    الموقع
    جدة
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    مع الشكر الك عالمعلومات السابقة اكيد واهلا بك صديقة يا هلا

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    الموقع
    canada, palestine
    الردود
    الجنس
    امرأة
    al salam alekum:i
    from my experience, there are different things you need to consider first of all,the environment around your kids that is the main concern you need to amke good followup with guiding your kids into islam. you can do that if you did succeed with this then you may raise your kids better than our countrieools at weekend they teach the arabic language and the quran with the recitation. so the perfect sitauation for you is to find a job in these arabic private islamic schools, and then you can let your ian kids to study with you. these schools are official financed by canadian government. so that is teh best thing. as for me. I ahve two kids one girl 6 years and the boy 4 years. if you see that your kids are listening to you and answer you then you can let them enter the canadian schools and then in the weekend sat and sunday entyer the islamic school in the mosque which may cost you around 200 to 300 $ a years or the private islamic school around 2800 a years for the one child. but seriously if you are so worried about your kids. it seems that you are living in saudia arabioa. whgich it will have no proplem with the finance, for me the first year it was difficult for me with the adjustment with teh weather. but later I used with taht. even I went to visit my parents in jordan but I discover that i cannot live in there. here the schools are very excellent sourse everything teh system is much better than our countries even the prices.

مواضيع مشابهه

1. الردود: 1
    اخر موضوع: 02-05-2010, 04:25 AM
  2. سؤال للاخوات المقيمات فى كندا
    بواسطة موناليزا 2006 في الحلويات والكب كيك والكيك وحلويات العيد
    الردود: 5
    اخر موضوع: 17-12-2007, 04:43 PM
  3. كندا كندا... بليز
    بواسطة malak marocaine في السياحة والسفر
    الردود: 9
    اخر موضوع: 27-06-2007, 10:51 AM

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ