k.s.A
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى

Arrow اتمنى اجد المسآعده منكم احبّتي

السسلام عليكم

اخواني واخواتي فالله

ارجو منكم مسآأعدتي

اريد تعبير عن اي شي(عن المنزل... تعبير يتكلم ويوصف المنزل-او مخترع الهاتف التلفاز........الخ)المهم اي شي

ويكون باللغه الانجليزيّه

بسس يكون قصير جزاكم الله خيرـر

يعني مو طويل ولا قصير 5 او 6 سطور
    لكي اسستطيع حفظه غيب

والله لادعيلكم من كل قلبي

اتمنى اكون مااثقلت عليكم

اريده يوم الاثنين(ان شاء الله ادخل والقآأه)

لكم ودي واحترآأمي

$

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الموقع
    جـ~ـده
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

اختي اتفضلي هذا تعبير عن الروتين اليومي ~

daily routine
    i wake up in the morning; i wash my face and make wuzu for my prayers; i offer my morning prayers; then i make my morning dua; i take my breakfast and then i go to my institution at 9:30; i study english; and then come back home at 12 at noon; i offer my zuhur and asr prayers and take my lunch; after that i take a
    ;little break watch tv; read a cultural book; i figure out puzzles; then i offer my maghrib and isha prayers; read a little quran; and i sit a while with my familly; i take my dinner; and revise my lessons; then i sit on my computer; and read quran again; then i go to bed...

وهذا عن المواصلات في مدينتك ~

transportaton in city
    My city is in a structured program of Mmwaslat and developed a lot of this aspect. So that each type of transportation program and followed all of this for the safety of the individual and the organization of the course of the streets and retain a clean city. Because the cities are clean and the deterioration of the level of Ada program transportation, and impacts negatively on the integrity of the individual .. And cleaner environment

موفقه ياعسل دعواتك ~
    اشتقتْ لـ آحبتي
    آمطروني بـ دعواتكم .. احتاجها

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الموقع
    ارض الاسراء
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    تعبير عن الرسول والمقاطعة
    The Prophet of the Humanity (PBUH)
    The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was born in Makkah in 571AD. He was an orphan. His father Abdullah, died before he was born.His mother, Amena, died when he was a child of six. He lived with his grandfather, Abdul Muttaleb.and then with his loving uncle, Abu Taleb.
    Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was poor and he worked as a shepherd to help his uncle. Later, he looked after his uncle's trade. He was always honest and people called him The Truthful:"Al Sadig Al Ameen". When he was twenty-five years old, he got married to a rich widow, Khadija bint Khuwailed.
    When Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was forty, he became the messenger of Allah. He started spreading the message of Islamin Makkah. The first few years were very difficult for The Prophet. In 622 AD, Allah ordered him to move to Al Madinah. He lived in Al Madinah for eleven years .The people of Al Madina supported him a lot. He died on the 12th of Rabei Al Awal, 11 HIJRA (633 AD.) in Madina.
    During this year, our Prophet (peace be upon Him) was insulted by some people in Denmark. They drew some caricature pictures in newspapers showing him in bad situations. Most people in the Islamic World condemned this ugly action. They organized many demonstrations to defend their beloved Prophet (PBUH). Some countries boycotted the Danish's products. In deed, we must love our prophet more than ourselves and follow what he said because he is the Prophet of the Humanity (PBUH).
    تعبير عن الرسول
    He is mohammad bin Abdullah. He was born in makkah.He is from the tribe of guraish. He is the latest messenger for all man kind

I, along with millions of Muslims, have heard and read about a Danish newspaper that has made a mockery of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and has made him the subject of insulting cartoons and jokes

These actions are extremely offensive, rude and religiously discriminating, and are totally unacceptable.

Our faith, Islam, must not be made a mockery of and must be respected. Muslims do not mock other divine religions
    آخر مرة عدل بواسطة نورس2007 : 11-12-2009 في 10:04 PM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2006
    الموقع
    Paris*Agadir
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    الاخوات ماقصروا
    جزاهم الله كل خير
    اللهم اني استودعك نفسي و ابنتاي و زوجي و اهلي و احبائي فانه لا تضيع و دائعك

مواضيع مشابهه

1. اتمنى منكم مساعدتي
    بواسطة جــوري1 في ركن التصاميم
    الردود: 4
    اخر موضوع: 18-05-2010, 02:51 AM
  2. اتمنى منكم الدخوول
    بواسطة ياحبي لأمي في نافذة إجتماعية
    الردود: 24
    اخر موضوع: 16-09-2009, 08:02 PM
  3. اتمنى منكم الافادة
    بواسطة العنقودةالأخيرة في العناية بالشعر وتصفيفة - تسريحات, عروس, قصات, صبغة
    الردود: 2
    اخر موضوع: 08-08-2008, 12:08 AM
  4. اتمني منكم الرد علي
    بواسطة marwa1431 في الحمل والولادة و الرضاعة
    الردود: 10
    اخر موضوع: 15-08-2005, 02:41 PM
  5. اتمنى منكم ...
    بواسطة ام خليفه في ركن الكمبيوتر والإنترنت والتجارب
    الردود: 2
    اخر موضوع: 14-03-2001, 09:51 AM

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ