للبحث في شبكة لكِ النسائية:
عرض النتائج 1 الى 1 من 1

الموضوع: My favorute actores

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الردود
    الجنس

camera My favorute actores

Hi im dandoona cool and today im goona show you some beatiful actores and im sure you are goona like them like me ok

CAOFYHS3.jpg (3.6 كيلوبايت)
    CAAZCLEZ.jpg (3.4 كيلوبايت)

the first one is my favortie actor lindsay lohan she is the star of hollywood lindsay started her big film when she was 12 and one of her most fabouls films the parent trap it started at 1998 after lindasys film her mom wanted her to stop and go to school with her friends but lindsay didnt accept and she choose to years to film 2003 and 2004

and in the next picture is hilary duff the famous actor because she was involved in many film and one of her talnted films is lizze maguirei especilly liked it haily duff has a big popualrty of her style in the films haily duff is a pretty actor and a fasnabole ne at the same time i haily duff in a mathmaticel way is more popular than lindsay and did you know that hilary duffis most intersted in dogs cause she has one and thats it for today

i hope you enjoyed my information about haliry duff and lindsay lohan and you could read about them in tiger beat magzine

with love for all my readers
    dandoona cool
    الصور المرفقة الصور المرفقة   

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ