تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2005
    الردود
    الجنس

how to get rid of acne red marks

HI TO ALL GIRLS
    AM RANA FROM USA SORRY FOR TYPING ENGLISH ANYWAYS
    AM HERE BECAUSE I LIKE THIS SITE ALOT AND ITS SO USEFULL
    I HAVE A PROBLEM ITS NEW ACTULLY I WENT TO THE DR I PAYED 1500$ FOR LASERS AND CHEMICAL PEELS TO GET RID OF THE REDNES ON MY CHEEKS
    I DONT BELIVE IN LASERS NOMORE OR MAYBE THE DR WASNT THAT GOOD
    ANY ONE HAVE ANY TREATMENT FOR IT OR TRIED SOMTHING?
    THANK U

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    الموقع
    البحرين
    الردود
    الجنس
    I have the same problem
    and i wish i could help

sorry sis
    God help us all

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2006
    الموقع
    ~✿~ Flying between the THREE HEARTS of mylife ~✿~
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    [Hello girls, I would be glad to help you solving the problem you're facing.. acne First of all let us a have a quick look of causes of Acne so to avoid the problem from its root:

What causes acne?
    Acne is caused by the over activity of the sebaceous glands that secrete oily substances onto the skin.
    The sebaceous glands of people with acne are especially sensitive to normal blood levels of a hormone called testosterone, found naturally in both men and women.
    Testosterone in people prone to acne triggers the sebaceous glands to produce an excess of sebum. At the same time, the dead skin cells lining the openings of the hair follicles (the tubes that hold the hair) are not shed properly and clog up the follicles.
    These two effects combined cause a build-up of oil in the hair follicles. This causes blackheads and whiteheads to form.
    For some people, their acne does not progress beyond this stage.
    However in other people, the build-up of oil in the hair follicles creates an ideal environment for a bacterium called Propionibacterium acnes to grow.
    These bacteria normally live harmlessly on your skin but when this ideal environment is created, they grow. They feed off the sebum and produce substances that cause a response from your body's immune system. This inflames the skin and creates the redness associated with spots.
    In more severe 'inflammatory acne', cysts develop beneath the skin's surface. These acne cysts can rupture, spreading the infection into nearby skin tissue. This can result in scarring.
    Let us move now to Acne treatments:

Treatment
    Acne may cause you considerable emotional distress but there is a range of treatment options to help you tackle the problem. No treatment will completely 'cure' your acne. The aims of treatment are to prevent new spots forming, to improve those already present, and to prevent scarring.
    Home treatment
    It is important to keep spot-prone areas clean, so wash the affected area twice a day with an unperformed cleanser.1,6 The skin needs a certain amount of oil to maintain its natural condition, so avoid aggressive washing with strong soaps.
    There are a number of over-the-counter remedies available from pharmacies to treat mild acne. These usually contain antibacterial agents such as benzoyl peroxide (ex. Oxy and Clearasil Max).
    As well as its antibacterial effects, benzoyl peroxide can dry out the skin and encourage it to shed the surface layer of dead skin. Together, these effects make it harder for pores to become blocked and for infection to develop.
    Benzoyl peroxide can cause redness and peeling, especially to start with. This tends to settle down if you reduce the number of times you use it. You can then build up your use gradually.
    No home treatments for acne will work immediately. It can take weeks, if not months, for significant effects to be noticeable. If home treatments have not worked after two months, or you have severe acne, you should visit your GP.
    Prescription medicines
    Your GP may start your treatment by prescribing a preparation containing benzoyl peroxide. If this does not work, or if you have more severe acne, there are a range of other treatment options that you can either rub onto your skin (topical) or take in tablet form (oral).
    sorry girls for taking much of your time and i hope you get profit and use of my subject

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2005
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    كلمونا عربي لو سمحتوا معشان نعرف شي السالفه ...الله يهديكم بس

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2006
    الموقع
    ~✿~ Flying between the THREE HEARTS of mylife ~✿~
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    تعقيب كتبت بواسطة amwag1612
    كلمونا عربي لو سمحتوا معشان نعرف شي السالفه ...الله يهديكم بس
    هاهاهاهاهاها حبيبتي أمواج هادا الأخوات بعانوا من مشكلة حب الشباب والبقع الحمراء بالوجه فطلبوا حلول واستشارات وانا افدتهم مقالة قد راسي زي ما انت شايفة واذا بتحبي اترجملك موضوعي مستعدة لأي شيئ لأنه اصلا تخصصي ترجمة انت اطلبي واتمني

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2005
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    ههههههههههههه...تسلمي حبيبتي curlyi كلك ذووق...والله إيوفقتج يارب

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2005
    الموقع
    مملكة الإنسانية
    الردود
    الجنس
    مشكورة يااختي على موضوعك عن حب الشباب

مواضيع مشابهه

1. : Book Marks :
    بواسطة khowla في ركن التصاميم
    الردود: 4
    اخر موضوع: 18-08-2008, 03:17 PM
  2. غسول Acne-Stop للبشرة
    بواسطة bassntmoro في العناية بالجسم والبشرة والمكياج والعطورات
    الردود: 1
    اخر موضوع: 28-12-2007, 12:46 AM
  3. stretch marks...........
    بواسطة ياسمينة .. في جمالكِ سيدتي وأناقتك حواء
    الردود: 8
    اخر موضوع: 15-03-2005, 03:13 PM
  4. ..MARKS & SPENCER VictoriasSecret
    بواسطة TASHA في جمالكِ سيدتي وأناقتك حواء
    الردود: 5
    اخر موضوع: 01-06-2004, 02:02 AM

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ