برايتون - انجلترا
    الردود
    الجنس

إعلان من الإدارة °¨¨™¤¦ مسابقة اللغة الانجليزية - Step#5 ¦¤™¨¨°

Step# 5

:: من اليوم السبت وحتى مساء الخميس ::

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

حياكم الله وبياكم وتبوأتم من الجنة منزلاً ،،

إليكم سؤال المرحلة الخامسة من مسابقتنا ..

هذه القطعه فيها 20 خطأ في القواعد .. المطلوب إيجاد 10 منها لكل مشتركـ/ـة ،، مع تصحيح الخطأ ،،

In the mid 1970s I song for farmers fighting the construction of a high voltage power line in central Minnesota. It were a populist movement that brings together rural and urban people concerned about an environment, the family farmer, and the collusion between big, privately-owned utilities with the rural electric cooperatives. It was through fighting this high voltage power line with song that I meet Pete Seeger. And it was quite by accident.

The farmers fighting that high voltage power line begin reaching out to other farmers in order to build a larger rural coalition. It was in this spirit that farmers named Virgil Fuchs and I take a trip to Appleton, where the first American Agriculture Movement strike office in Minnesota was established.

When we arrive at the strike office it was crowded with sugar beet farmers with his feed caps on. Virgil talk to them about how the big utilities had lied to the farmers in his county in order to got an easement to built their high-voltage power line. He then asked me to sing a couple of song. When I got done singing this man everyone called "The Governor" said, "Larry, you remind me of Woody Guthrie and Pete Seeger." The man's name were Elmer Benson. When Elmer was governor of Minnesota and the lumberjacks were on strike, Elmer called the National Guard out on the company! The lumberjacks won the strike.

Elmer told me many story of when Pete and Woody comes to the Midwest singing for the farmers and workers in need, and he called Pete and told him about my work. The next thing I know I was on an American Agriculture Movement tractorcade heading east to Washington D.C. It was a slow trip that was started by a lonesome farmer from the Fargo/Moorhead area in a non-enclosed cab in the middle of winter.

By the time we reached Washington D.C., we were 100 miles long, single file, pulling into our nation's capital. I stay in Washington D.C. for three months with those farmers that year. While I was there Pete Seeger called the national strike office and asked for me. Pete told me about his singing in Washington D.C. with dairy farmers in the 1930s.

I visited Pete and his wife Toshi at their home in upstate New York. What I remember most from that visit was going along the shores of the Hudson with Pete. While talking, Pete began to reach down and pick up cigarette butts along the shore. Soon I began doing the sameمall the while talking. Then we were walking between fishermen fishing and throwing their cigarette butts and aluminum cans into paper bags. Next thing we know those same fishermen have stop fishing, and they're picking up their own cigarette butts and cans, and within a very short period of time that little section of the Hudson River was cleaned up.

That moment redirected my life for the next ten years. After I returned to Minnesota I helped start a movement called the Mississippi River Revival whose main functions were to pick up both visible and invisible trash along and in the river and to celebrate the diverse culture of people along her banks.

Once you meet Pete you end up doing a whole lot more work for other people than you imagined yourself ever doing. Pete just has that way with people. He makes you feel like you can change the world, and before you know it that's exactly what you've done.

But when you try to give Pete credit for that inspiration he often replies, "You know I saw this cartoon of a tired woman with babies in her arms, cleaning the kitchen. When the telephone rings, she replies, 'No my husband isn't home. He's off trying to save the world

بالتوفيق ،،
    وبانتظار حلولكم هنا ..

أخوكم / ابن جده

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2005
    الموقع
    بين بلدي الحبيب سوريا و المكان الذي اضطر للعيش فيه امريكا
    الردود
    الجنس
    1-It were a populist movement that brings together …….
    The right way is
    It was a populist movement that brings together ……

2-That I meet Pete Seeger …..
    The right way is
    That I met Pete Seeger ……
    3-The farmers fighting that high voltage power line begin reaching ……
    The right way is
    The farmer fighting that high voltage power line began reaching ……
    4-I take a trip to Appleton, ……
    The right way is
    I took a trip to Appleton, ……..
    5-When we arrive at the strike office …….
    The right way is
    When we arrived at the strict office ……
    6-Virgil talk to them about how the big utilities ……..
    The right way is
    Virgil talked to them about how the big utilities ……..
    7-The man's name were Elmer Benson ……….
    The right way is
    The man’s name was Elmer Benson ………
    8-Elmer told me many story of when Pete and Woody comes …….
    The right way is
    Elmer told me many stories of when Pete and woody comes ……
    9-I stay in Washington D.C. for three months…….
    the right way is
    I stayed in Washington D.C for three months…
    10-...... Next thing we know those same fishermen have stop fishing
    The right way is
    Next thing we know those same fishermen had stopped fishing .....

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2005
    الموقع
    Norway
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى

The 1.paragraph
    1-
    urban people concerned about an environment
    the

The 3.paragraph
    2-
    with sugar beet farmers with his feed caps on
    their

3-
    in his county in order to got an easement
    get

4-
    to built their high-voltage power line.
    build

5-
    He then asked me to sing a couple of song
    songs

6-
    When I got done singing this man
    had

The 4.paragraph
    7-
    when Pete and Woody comes to the Midwest
    came

8-
    The next thing I know I was on an American Agriculture Movement tractorcade
    knew

The 5.paragraph
    9-
    I stay in Washington D.C. for three months
    stayed

The 6.paragraph
    10-
    Next thing we know those same fishermen have stop fishing
    knew

آخر مرة عدل بواسطة سـلامات : 21-02-2006 في 03:26 PM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2005
    الردود
    الجنس
    أنثى
    In the mid 1970s I song for farmers fighting the construction of a high voltage power line in central Minnesota. It WERE (WAS) a populist movement that brings together rural and urban people concerned about an environment, the family farmer, and the collusion between big, privately-owned utilities with the rural electric cooperatives. It was through fighting this high voltage power line with song that I MEET (MET) Pete Seeger. And it was quite by accident.

The farmers fighting that high voltage power line BEGIN (BEGAN) reaching out to other farmers in order to build a larger rural coalition. It was in this spirit that farmers named Virgil Fuchs and I TAKE (TOOK) a trip to Appleton, where the first American Agriculture Movement strike office in Minnesota was established.

When we ARRIVE (ARRIVED) at the strike office it was crowded with sugar beet farmers with HIS (THEIR) feed caps on. Virgil TALK (TALKED) to them about how the big utilities had lied to the farmers in his county in order to got an easement to build their high-voltage power line. He then asked me to sing a couple of song. When I got done singing this man everyone called "The Governor" said, "Larry, you remind me of Woody Guthrie and Pete Seeger." The man's name WERE (WAS) Elmer Benson. When Elmer was governor of Minnesota and the lumberjacks were on strike, Elmer called the National Guard out on the company! The lumberjacks won the strike.

Elmer told me many story of when Pete and Woody COMES (CAME) to the Midwest singing for the farmers and workers in need, and he called Pete and told him about my work. The next thing I know I was on an American Agriculture Movement tractorcade heading east to Washington D.C. It was a slow trip that was started by a lonesome farmer from the Fargo/Moorhead area in a non-enclosed cab in the middle of winter.

By the time we reached Washington D.C., we were 100 miles long, single file, pulling into our nation's capital. I STAY (STAYED) in Washington D.C. for three months with those farmers that year. While I was there Pete Seeger called the national strike office and asked for me. Pete told me about his singing in Washington D.C. with dairy farmers in the 1930s.

مواضيع مشابهه

1. الردود: 13
    اخر موضوع: 15-02-2006, 11:55 PM
  2. °¨¨™¤¦ مسابقة اللغة الانجليزية - Step#3 ¦¤™¨¨°
    بواسطة ابن جده في ركن اللغات
    الردود: 24
    اخر موضوع: 07-02-2006, 12:08 AM
  3. °¨¨™¤¦ مسابقة اللغة الانجليزية - Step#2 ¦¤™¨¨°
    الردود: 21
    اخر موضوع: 31-01-2006, 10:41 PM
  4. °¨¨™¤¦ مسابقة اللغة الانجليزية - Step#1 ¦¤™¨¨°
    الردود: 21
    اخر موضوع: 28-01-2006, 04:33 PM

أعضاء قرؤوا هذا الموضوع: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

الروابط المفضلة

الروابط المفضلة
لكِ | مطبخ لكِ